Financial and Reporting System Access
- Request for OASIS/QDB Logon ID - This form is used to request a logon ID for UCLA’s financial systems.
- Request to access Financial Systems used by UC Merced - This form is used to request access to the UCLA financial systems in addition to establishing security roles within the systems (i.e. preparer and reviewer roles).
- CashNet Access Request Form – Allows departments to request access to the CashNet online payment system.
** Please visit the guidance section for information on how to gain access to business systems and who should have it.
- Business Agreement Request (BAR) Form: Form completed by department sent to Procurement to request a business agreement (e.g., revenue agreement, MOU, etc.) to be created/negotiated/executed.
- Business Card Order Form: Order form sent to contracted provider of business cards for UCM.
Independent Contractor Documentation: In order to engage an independent contractor for services, the department must complete the following form. For further information about the process and the difference between an Independent Contractor vs. the employer/employee relationship, please see the guidance page, Guidance on the Independent Contractor Process for UC Merced.
- PCard Application: Application form completed by an end user and approved by the department sent to Procurement when requesting a procurement card.
- Sole Source Justification: Form completed and sent to Procurement Services requesting/justifying a single source/product for purchase.
- Unauthorized Purchase Form (prev. ATF): Form completed when violation of Procurement Policy BFB BUS 43 occurs - sent to Procurement Services for approval/handling.
Equipment Management and Surplus Property
- Equipment Transfer Request form: Online form to request pickup of surplus property.
- Equipment Inventory Modification Request (EIMR): Form used to document changes in inventorial equipment, including relocation, change of user, upgrade, decommission and surplus.
- Fabrication Request form: Form used to request a Fabrication Control Number.
- Fabrication Close-Out Request: Form used when the fabrication process is complete and the equipment is ready to be capitalized.
- Surplus Property Form: Online form to request pickup of surplus property.
- Surplus Acquisition Request form: Form used for department requests to purchase or acquire University owned property from the surplus operations
- Equipment Loan Agreement: Equipment loans are issued in the name of the Regents and must be approved before entering into an agreement.
- Donation Application: Form used to document the donation of UC owned equipment or supplies to a non-UC education institution, other government body, or non-profit organization.
Treasury, Banking and Cashiering
- Temporary Transfer of Change Fund
- CAT Card Refund Request
- Petty Cash Fund Request to Establish or Increase Existing Petty Cash Funds
- Petty Cash Fund Custodian’s Statement of Responsibility Form
- Petty Cash Fund Reconciliation Form
- Petty Cash Fund Request for Replenishment
- Petty Cash Fund Reconciliation/Closure
- Paper Check Request
- Domestic Wire Transfer Request
- Foreign Wire Transfer Request
- Stop Payment Request
- External Party Invoice Checklist
- departmental deposit transmittal
- Credit Card Refund Form for customers charged via ePay – Form must be completed by the department.
一道本不卡免费高清** Please visit the guidance section for further information on some of the forms listed above.
Campus Travel Management
- Exception for Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Travel Advance Request Form
- Relocation Expense Form – Relocation and moving expenses are provided to certain new employees. They are not provided automatically nor do they constitute a prerequisite of employment. See the Department User Guidance section for information on who is eligible and what expenses are allowable.
- Travel & Entertainment Card Application
- Missing Receipts Form
- Higher Approval for Travel and Entertainment Policy
- T Class Guidance
- Foreign Wire Transfers
- Transient Occupancy Tax Exemption Form for UC Travelers
- Partial Tax Exemption - Equipment Eligibility Checklist
- Exception Request Form for Taxable Noncash Award for Non-Employees
- Exception Request Form for Taxable Noncash Award for Employees
- Gift Card Distribution Log – See guidance for tracking recipients of gift cards here.
- IRS Form W-9
Contracts and Real Estate
- Business Agreement Request (BAR) Form
- Additional Authorizations Form
- Facility Use Agreement Information Form
Cost Standards & Policy
- Recharge Proposal Documents: In order to establish a new service/recharge center, establish a new recharge rate, or modify an existing recharge rate, the department may use the following forms:
- Recharge Proposal Submission Package: This form is required with each proposal submission.
- Service Rate Calculation Worksheet: This form calculates rates for a service based on projected billing units.
- Hourly Rate Calculation Worksheet: This form calculates hourly labor rates.
- Markup Calculation Worksheet: This form calculates mark-up rates that can be used for stock items.
- Animal Research Facility Rate Calculation Worksheet: This form calculates Vivarium/ARF rates and is to be used only by the Animal Research Facility.
- Revenue Service Agreement Worksheet: This form should be used by Faculty or Departmental Administrators to facilitate in calculating the total cost of an external service.
**Please visit the guidance section for further information regarding the recharge proposal submission process or for guidance on completing a revenue service agreement worksheet.