: Utilized to perform payroll expense transfers. : Used to process hire transactions for employees who do not have an employee ID. : EDB Inquiry and variety of personnel related applications for new hires, rehires, separations, etc.
- Payroll related systems designed for Administrative Officers
- : A web based application for reviewing Personnel/Payroll System reports.
- : Online real-time PPS reports used to analyze workforce data.
- : The system is designed to provide a flexible, easy to use roster program that generates merit rosters.
- : Contains the same information as the IDDB screen in PPS with an easier to understand format.
- JobBuilder: Online Job Descriptions bank for all UC Merced employees.
- Bobcat Buy: UC Merced’s new electronic procurement system
- : UC Merced electronic procurement system.
- : UC Merced vendor registration system.
Faculty Self Service
- : Document the effort distribution for employees paid from federal and federal-flow through contracts and grants. Designed to replace paper-based Personnel Activity Report (PAR)
- Faculty Reporting System: Designed to provide Faculty with tools for project-based reporting, monitoring active accounts and accessing the University’s general ledger.
Financial Reporting and Financial Transaction Reviews
- : A suite of Financial Reports targeting UC Merced systems.
- : Financial System Reports delivered via Cognos system.
- : PAN is used as post authorization review for all financial transactions, including Payroll transactions.
Campus Travel Management
- : Create your own Travel Expense Report from Anywhere
- : A systemwide travel program with a secure web portal for arranging travel for faculty, staff and hosted guests.
- : The online way to enter travel information and get it authorized before tickets are issued. Login with your UCMNet ID and password.
- : Administrative Cashiering System to process in person payments.